About Me

Arizona
In an effort to keep family and freinds updated on Kole's journey in IRAQ I created this blog. Kole is now back from IRAQ and I will use this to update happenings in our family. In additon to my son Kole, I have a daughter named Tonya. She is younger than Kole and is attending college and working.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

hey mom its me sorry for not keeping in touch but ork has been realy busy i have been getting little to no sleepfor about thelast 2 months i have a little bit of time to day and i am glad to have this oppertunaty to wright you even if it s a short paragraph things are ok here in this desalete and discusting chunk of land they call iraq i am well got to go i have to do inventory kole

No comments:

Post a Comment