Wow, already the first month of the New Year has gone by. Both Kole and Tonya are in the same place and doing the same thing. That is a good thing a great thing to have a job these days. Tonya is enjoying the snow and Kole even had two days off due to bad weather.
I got a compliment on what I had posted and I couldn't remember what I had said so I had to come read it. Age is catching up with me.
I enjoyed the couple of events of the singles conference that I attended. My car battery died after the Saturday morning event so I didn't get to go on the hike. That was the event I was looking forward to attending the most. I waited for the tow truck and once they jumped my vehicle went and had a new battery put in.
They changed our Bishopric, same Bishop two new counselors. Change is always good. I am still in the nursery and a bunch of our kids went on to be sunbeams. Starting anew with a bunch of little boys where most of the ones that graduated were little girls and they all had names that started with an A except the twins they started with B's.
I belong to a Mormon Military Mom group and they also post missionary conversion stories once in awhile. The one posted this week was by a woman who had been taught by Elder Vern Busby and Sister Eathel Busby back in 1980 small world since Elder Busby is Grandma (Amy) Busbys brother.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment