About Me

Arizona
In an effort to keep family and freinds updated on Kole's journey in IRAQ I created this blog. Kole is now back from IRAQ and I will use this to update happenings in our family. In additon to my son Kole, I have a daughter named Tonya. She is younger than Kole and is attending college and working.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Visit home

Kole will be coming home to visit July 11 through the 26th. We hope to go to the 24th of July celebration and see lots of family and eat some great bbq. It would also be fun to have some homemade ice cream.

I really wanted to go rafting in California by Yosemite, however, with the way things are in the economy right now decided I better not spend the money. Maybe when he comes back from IRAQ we can go.

Hopefully we can get in a hike up Humphrey's. See if he can keep up with his old Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment