About Me

Arizona
In an effort to keep family and freinds updated on Kole's journey in IRAQ I created this blog. Kole is now back from IRAQ and I will use this to update happenings in our family. In additon to my son Kole, I have a daughter named Tonya. She is younger than Kole and is attending college and working.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kole is home

Kole got into town Friday at 2:30 in the afternoon. We have had some borstch and gone shopping for shoes. Today, Saturday the 11th Rebecca is coming over to make shrimp cocktail for us. That is so yummy. We are planning to spend some time with the Sullivan family on Sunday and next week sometime. Marina has broken her foot and so we will see what she is able to do. I would like to go to the new wild animal park on the west side of town. It sounds like fun. We can be indoors in this very hot weather. The hot weather is helping Kole get ready for his deployment to IRAQ. He bought a bike to ride to and from the gym and for exercise and he is out riding it right now in this hot weather.

I prefer to get up early and exercise before it gets this hot. I did my walk and yard work early this morning. I am thinking of making a larger front porch under my mulberry tree so I dug out the grass and the cactus. It is good exercise. Then the Primary had an activity at the Temple visitor center - in the air conditioning :). The sister missionaries have scavenger hunt and other activities that they do with primary age children. Then we walked over to DQ and had ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment