About Me

Arizona
In an effort to keep family and freinds updated on Kole's journey in IRAQ I created this blog. Kole is now back from IRAQ and I will use this to update happenings in our family. In additon to my son Kole, I have a daughter named Tonya. She is younger than Kole and is attending college and working.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Army Achievement Award

I spoke with Kole this week and he told me that while he was at JRTC (the predeployment training in May) he earned the Army Achievement Award and will get to add another ribbon to his uniform. I am proud of him.

He has been taking a class this week about systems that keep ied's from exploding. I hope he studied hard. He said they are happy when they don't hear anything because that means the system is working. Sounds like alot of responsibility as those systems keep the soldiers safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment