About Me

Arizona
In an effort to keep family and freinds updated on Kole's journey in IRAQ I created this blog. Kole is now back from IRAQ and I will use this to update happenings in our family. In additon to my son Kole, I have a daughter named Tonya. She is younger than Kole and is attending college and working.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Back to base

On Friday evening Kole and I went to to visit with family. Saturday we went to the pioneer parade and then over to Aunt Joyce's to visit while we rounded up some 22 shells so we could go shooting. I shot the 22 pistol. After shooting we went to Grandpas and made homemade ice cream and visited. I took down a hand crank ice cream maker so some of them got to crank the ice cream maker. It was fun to see alot of the family and visit. Grandma came all the way from Colorado to wish Kole well on his deployment. Uncle Esker's family all came to see Kole off and visit. Daren and Cindy and Talmadge came over and ate ice cream with us. I missed seeing Virgil and Steven.

Sunday morning I took Kole to the airport and he is headed back to base. The day he leaves is always a tough day for me. It is fun to have him home for a visit. I wish him well on his next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment