On Wednesday, 7/22/09, Kole and I went water skiing with Aunt Rhonda, Uncle Brent, Tracey, her three children Coben, Ali, and Redley, Jessica, and Abuela (Verna). It was alot of fun. My arms are so sore they can hardly type this. Kole knee boarded, wake boarded, skiied and then rode the tube. I have some great memories of him flying through the air on the tube by himself. I could only hold on so long and then I would fall off the tube. Kole pulled me back on a couple of times or I would have fallen off sooner. I would hold on with my hands and even put one of my feet in the loops trying to stay on that thing as it went flying through the air. Kole also rode with Jessica and Tracey and they made it look easy to stay on the tube. Rhonda, Tracey and Abuela when on the tube and they even caught some air. I was very surprised that Abuela got on the tube as she does not like water. Of course she was smart enough to stay on the tube. Coben and Ali also rode the tube and swam in the water. Can't leave out the boat driver (Uncle Brent) as none of us could get out of the water without someone who knows how to pull skiers out of the water.
I tried wake boarding because Tracey made it look easy. Well it is harder getting out of the water than she makes it look. I was not able to get up on the wake board so I went back to my two skis. I can still get out of the water on two skiis and for me that is alot of fun. The lake was very smooth and the skiing was great.
Thanks Rhonda and Brent for a great time.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment