Kole is fine. He is in transit somewhere. No news is good news. He will get here when he gets here.
Tonya and I had a very nice Thanksgiving day. I wanted to check out some stuff in downtown and knew that Thanksgiving morning it would be quiet so off we went to the Park and downtown. Got the info I needed and then we went to check out a place called the Farm.. Pockets of very nice places in a not so nice area of town. Got my info there and then we came home and cooked part of our Thanksgiving dinner. Since Kole said he would be home the end of November I thought Saturday we would have our Thanksgiving dinner if he didn't make it for Thursday at Aunt Rhonda's.
Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Brent invited the H1N1 to their party and so everyone bailed. Hope they are feeling better soon. I was really looking forward to hearing about Shawn's mission and playing some soccer. Oh well another day. Although I ain't getting any younger.
This week Tonya made her first batch of bread dough and made some marvelous cinnamon rolls. Oh are they good. Then she made 5 pies for Thanksgiving 1 pumpkin, 1 pecan and 3 cream cheese. She also tried her hand at Russian Kubliac. She did a great job. She is going to become the chef at our house and I can retire.
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment