About Me

Arizona
In an effort to keep family and freinds updated on Kole's journey in IRAQ I created this blog. Kole is now back from IRAQ and I will use this to update happenings in our family. In additon to my son Kole, I have a daughter named Tonya. She is younger than Kole and is attending college and working.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kole home for R & R in November

hey everything is all right their is not much time to wright i will fill you in on all the stuff we did latter had to pack up and move again know i am setting everything back up just to let you know i will be coming home for 15 days some time this month it will be twords the end of the month so yah i will fill you in when i have more time love you have a good day love kole

No comments:

Post a Comment